Duncan Dovico's Taxation Team has the responsibility to ensure our clients legitimately minimise the cost of taxation. To this end our functions include education and dissemination of information to staff and clients. From this, assignments are completed which enable taxation planning to be undertaken.
Further, the team has the responsibility for the preparation and lodgement of annual income tax returns for major clients. We consider an initial visit is essential during the year rather than at year end to ensure collation of source information associated with sensitive areas.
Our specialist taxation knowledge, and broad commercial accounting skills, enables us to provide practical and professional advice on:
- Income Tax (For individual tax returns please see our specialist personal tax division, Access Tax).
- Capital Gains Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Goods & Services Tax
Many areas of taxation are very specific in nature. Other specific areas of expertise include:
- Taxation planning
- Negative gearing and property investments
- Salary packaging
- Prudential tax audits
- Tax audit support
- Tax office dispute resolution
- Tax effective litigation settlements
- Taxation structures
- Remuneration packaging
- Tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation, which includes unit trusts and property syndications.